Our unique temporary tattoos offer a fun and festive mix of designs so that you can add some artwork to your body at your next event! Easily apply them to yourself or friends for your next show, party, or festival.
How to use:
- Decide where you want to apply the Tattoo. Make sure your skin is clean, free of oil, and dry.
- Cut the tattoo out as close to the edge as possible.
- Remove the clear sheet and place the Tattoo on your skin face down.
- Wet the paper with a wet towel or sponge and wait 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove the paper to check if it has transferred. If not, press a little longer. Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until the tattoo has time to set!
How to remove:
- Simply soak the tattoo with body oil, olive oil, or alcohol for about a few minutes, then scrub off.
- Not intended for children under 6 years
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Do not put directly on the eye
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive
- Due to the difference between monitors, the picture may not accurately reflect the color of the item.